Sometimes we just have those days where we don’t feel like going all out. So, we put on sweats or light shorts. However, carrying a concealed firearm can be difficult with no structure to the waistband. For this reason, Blackhawk offers the Stache NACHO Belly Band, providing the structure necessary to secure your holster in place.
The Blackhawk Stache Nacho Belly Band
The Stache NACHO (Non-Conventional Adaptive Carry Holster Option) is constructed of double-ply 4-inch tall elastic. A 1.5-inch scuba belt section is sewn into the center for mounting the holster. As a result, you can mount a Stache IWB holster (not included) or similar/smaller sized holsters, up to Glock 19 size. Simply slide the holster into the opening and allow the belt clip to lock onto the scuba webbing.
In addition, the Stache NACHO includes two 3-inch-wide pockets on either side of the holster. The pockets allow for the carry of spare magazines, flashlights, tourniquets, folding knives, etc. Likewise, two additional 3.5-inch-wide pockets provide storage for wallets, cell phones, and other accessories.
The Stache NACHO features rounded band-end corners for reduced hot spots and comfortable carry. Similarly, a generously padded 3D mesh backer provides all-day comfort. The unique design allows you to carry concealed when wearing any non-structured pants, such as sweatpants, Yoga pants, gym shorts, etc.
Available in five sizes ranging from 24- to 49-inches, the Stache NACHO is adaptable from appendix carry, hip carry, behind hip carry, or upper torso carry.
The Blackhawk Stache NACHO Belly Band is available now with an MSRP of $44.95. For more info, please visit Blackhawk.com.
Blackhawk Stache NACHO Belly Band features
- Constructed of heavy-duty, double-ply 4″ tall elastic band
- Rigid 1.5″ double-layer scuba webbing secures Glock 19 sized Stache IWB holster, or similar / smaller system (holster Not Included)
- Two integrated 3″-wide pockets for spare magazines or flashlights
- Two integrated 3.5″-wide pockets for cell phones or wallets
- Generous 3D Mesh backer provides padded comfort and breathability when in warm climates or on the trail
- Belly Band secures via hook and loop closure
- Band ends are rounded to reduce hot spots and increase comfort
- Double-ply elastic band provides stability for a firearm, yet flexes with your body throughout the day for optimized comfort
- Adaptive carry from Appendix, Hip, Behind Hip and Upper Torso carry
- 4.75″ wide scuba webbing for mounting holster
The post Blackhawk Stache NACHO Belly Band for Adaptive Carry—on Sweats Day appeared first on Personal Defense World.